Advise all clients to stop using Netscape? :)

Microsoft has won, the war is over.

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L. Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Ok, I know we've gone over this before, but I'm too tired to take an
hour and peruse through our ramblings...

Can someone please explain to me why when you resize a website in
Netscape, that has been created to scale to fit the window, why it does
not redraw correctly, often it redraws in some fantastic shapes and
sizes with graphics completely missing off the page and a DHTML menu
that appears in the middle of nowhere ... (yes, well that's a different
story...)

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!

OK. Feel better now. So what's the deal?
What do i have to do here, to get Netscape to redisplay the website
correctly on a window resize?

Refresh the page after a resize?