Opera is my main browser!!

I use a Linux desktop for all my development work.. got rid of that MS
garbage a while ago... it just runs here on one server with SQL Server and
IE for testing purposes.

I like Opera :^)   Fast and Small!  But the most standards compliant when
it comes to CSS etc.

We test most of our sites against IE on PC and Mac, Netscape on PC, Mac
and Linux, and Netscape on PC, Mac and Linux too.