> Am I the only person who enjoys some heavier music?
> Crowbar, Type-O,
> Desoultry, Inflames, Pantera (Vulgar Display of Power and
> Cowboys from
> Hell), some Slayer, Threatre of Tragedy (metal meets
> orchestra and
> opera - very melodic music).  Recently I've picked up some
> Hyprocisy,
> and Dimmu Borgir.
> Now I don't limit myself just to metal, my music selection
> spans a
> little wider. I'll listen to most anything except country.
> Country and
> Nirvana.. I didn't like them or their music.

Slip Knot makes me want to kill myself... which is ironic, given their
"I put my fingers into my eyes" crap.

Tiff got me listening to some hard(er) music... Linkin Park, Manson,
Disturbed... before I met her I really didn't listen to hard rock or
grunge. Afaik I still don't listen to what's considered "metal"...
I've heard Metallica songs -- I just think they're talentless hacks
who've got a lot of money for doing nothing particularly special. I
think that even more so of AC/DC. The only AC/DC song I like is Big
Balls and the only reason is because they only have one other song
(they just periodically find some mind-numbingly unimaginative way to
change the lyrics). I've heard a couple of stand-up routines about it
that I liked, and one parody of a commercial for "AC/DC does the Best
of Show Tunes".

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with