From: David Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:16 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Bassists?

With all the talk about greatest drummers/greatest bands...

Who are everyone's favorite bass players?  My top 3 (in descending
order) are:

- Les Claypool (of Primus)
- Bootsy Collins (of P-Funk)
- Nick Oliveri (formerly of Queens of the Stone Age)

There are many more - if I were to extend my top players to my top 5 it
would also include Geddy Lee of Rush and Melissa Auf Der Maur (both when
she was in Hole and her solo stuff as well).

Was just curious :)

Respectfully,

David Churvis