<http://www.lavasoft.com/> AdAware  A spyware remover.
  <http://www.cypherix.com/cryptainerle/> Cryptainer, for encrypting
files.  Its kind of like having a protected hard drive.

  My problem w/ the Flash Resource Manager is that there is no way to
increase the text size.  It seems to be tied into IE somehow, but for some
reason my IE text size is always set to "smaller", which makes a lot of
things un-readable.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
AIM: Reboog711  | Phone: 1-203-379-0773