That's awesome. I saw Elvis Costello and Aztec Camera at the Hollywood Bowl in
'83. I d don't remember much of the show but Elvis Costello is a long time
favorite.

One of the most interesting "concerts" was Elvis Costello. I had to
work that night of his concert, but met a couple of friends of mine at
the Norwood afterwards. There was a mediocre band playing (I used to
do sound for them and believe me they were mediocre). However before
they started they said that they had a guest that night, They started
into a cover of of Something's Going Wrong Around Here, and Costello
came out on stage and did that with them. Then they left and his
backup band walked out and then did another hour and a half. Great
live music from one of my favourite musicians, and lots of beer -
great combination.

larry