You'll probably need this fella (essentially just a command line device
manager, free from MS):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q311272

Then you can place the command in a batch file and use the scheduler (either
via the interface or the AT command) to create a task to run it.

However you might also want to consider what you're doing - do you really
need to reboot the WHOLE machine or just a select service or two?  Generally
the latter is safer.

If a remote machine fails to return from boot you have to go over to it, but
if a service fails to return you can usually still get into the machine via
remote access.

Jim Davis