we've had quite a few meth arrests here. Not sure if it's because we
have a big problem, or because we are having a huge crackdown. Maybe
the two boxes at a time thing is in effect here and I just don't know
it because I haven't tried to buy more than one? Last time I bought
antihistamines I bought benadryl for my daughter; she seems to get
worse at night and has trouble sleeping anyway. Come to think of it I
haven't bought pseudroephedrine in about a year.

Dana