I just don't see what the smoking gun is. We all knew that war was coming, and
for my part, I was very clear on the fact that WMD was only a part of why we
were going to war. It just happened to be the issue that Bush thought he could
sell to the U.S. public. And it turned out to be bad info.

Twenty years from now we are all going to be saying what a good thing it was
that the U.S. kicked Saddam out of Iraq and helped Iraqi democracy to flourish.
I'm not concerned about polls saying that most people in the U.S. and Europe
think the war was not worth it. Most people can't see beyond next week much
less next generation. That's why we have leaders.