Flew all the way from Los Angeles to go to Dev Con.  Got my advanced
certification while I was there.

In the CF-Community Suite,  I heard all the people talking about what they
got from Macromedia after the passed the test.

Saw Erika's pocket watch.  Couldn't wait to see what I got.

Got the box from Macromedia today.  Opened it with bated breath.

There, nestled on top of my certificate was a blue box.

Took a while to get it open.

When I opened it I found.

..

..

..
..

..

..
..

..

..
..

..

..
..

..

..

A leatherman.... One of those all in one stupid tool thingies.
That's it???  There is an inscription on it (Macromedia Certified
Professional)

I could have gone out and bought one of the dumb things (that is if I wanted
one).  What's it supposed to be for?  Am I supposed to debug coldfusion code
using it???? What does something like this say about my accomplishments?
(See I'm a Certified professional, I have my own Micro Leatherman???)

What a sucky day.....