Hey!  No complaining allowed!  I had to wait over 8 weeks to get my results and didn't
get a "freebie" at all.  They other two
people I did my exam with got the snazzy, but essentially useless, pocketwatches.

I'd be stoked if I got a Leatherman (except for the scary recurring image I get of the
bike guy from the Village People when I
hear the name).  At least you could use it to become a hardware hacker (of course,
what you REALLY want is a Swiss Army
Cybertool -
http://www.victorinox.com/newsite/en/produkte/neu/inhalt2.cfm?pid=1-7725-T).  At least
Victorinox use CF!

Steve
Stephen Collins, Technical Consultant - ACIS (Australia)
Allaire Certified ColdFusion 5 Developer

 Work : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Personal : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ICQ UIN : 56321783                       Yahoo! : trib

  "Before I got into triathlon, I was a normal person."