must have been raised by someone with a lot of violence around.

i will agree with most, that pits have a serious danger about them.
but its something
that can be 1) fostered and nurtured, and made worse or and what i do
2) supressed and carefully managed.

my pit has been attacked by neighborhood dogs, and when the most
recent incident occured not only was there no death grip on their
necks, he hid behind my legs... and then
jumped up into my arms.

some kids go to school with trench coats and semi-automatic weapons
others go to school with apples and pencils.

we shouldnt abolish children and we shouldnt generalize them
we should abolish and generalize dumb fucking parents.

pits have all the ability in the world to be amazing killers. 100% capability.
you just have to be aware of that, respect that, show them no
aggresion and treat
them with care.  kinda like a child!

tony