what is your point exactly? NAMBLA are bad people? Maybe... doesn't
change a thing though. Freedom of speech *has* to apply to even
unpopular speech. Ward Churchill, for example. Now if the book you
cite is as reported then this may be deemed by the courts to be the
equivalent of yelling fire in a crowded theater. Which woud be fine
with me. The point is though that this will have been done after due
process, and, it looks like, in a civil proceeding.

And none of this changes the fact that the ACLU is not spending tax
dollars. Even your own rabidly-anti-ACLU souce calls that award court
costs and attorney fees, which can hardly deepen its pockets, since
they are already spent.

Dana