Does the Real ID act contain a Constitution-busting Trojan horse?

"You can read more on the tinfoil hat implications of this here if
you're interested, but I'll sum it up for you: Congress has crafted a
completely unprecedented provision that guts the principle of judicial
review by granting the DHS secretary complete and total immunity from
the courts when it comes to the construction of "barriers and roads"
in this one specific geographical region, and they've buried this
provision inside a national ID card act which is itself attached to a
large military appropriations bill that no Congressperson in their
right mind would vote against (money for the troops and all that)."

I'm actually fine with a national ID in principle. What I don't like
it all the legal loopholes and privacy tracking issues that this
specific proposed ID system includes.

-Kevin