From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 1:09 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Sprint phone change

Yesterday my wife and I got our new Sanyo RL-4920 phones from Sprint.
Woo Hoo!

Does anyone know if there is a way to easily transfer your phone book
from one phone to another without all that typing?  Seems like if the
old and new phones are made by the same manufacturer, there would be a
way to do this.  (Our old phones are the Sanyo 4900's)

I'll be typing forever with that stupid little keypad if I have to do it
by hand!

Ray