-----Original Message-----
From: Michael T. Tangorre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I'm day dreaming or something a gentle quick beep of the horn isn't bad.
I'll go and try to give an apologetic wave. But if you blast the thing at me
then its on and you better hope my wife is the car.

3. I'll fucking go when I see the light turn green. Your horn does nothing
but piss me off, so don't press it. In fact, if you do, I will probably go
when the light turns yellow; leaving you behind to wait for another cycle.
Hopefully you are an ass riding tail-gater that is WAY too close to switch
lanes without hitting my car.... serves ya right!

LOL

6. People who don't flush the toilet. It is simple, we all know how they
work, use it. I am 100% sure no one wants to see the giant log you just
dropped off. In fact, if you do it again, I will break into your house and
leave an "upper decker" in your bathroom. An upper decker is where you take
a dump on the top of the tank and let it sit there. You want that? I don't,
flush the damn toilet you barn animal.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.