I bet they freaked out when both Sony ans Nintendo announced backwards
compability. they didnt want to be the only one to cripple their users
by not having backwards compability. So I bet now they have their
developers scrambling to work on it.
I mean hell the PS3 is already going to bolster a machine more
powerful than MS.
I think MS should have tried harder. Losers.