um. Missed this at the time, but sorry, you don't know what you are
talking about. Stanford in particular *likes* homeschoolers. There is
a little ambiguity about when do you graduate exactly and what is your
GPA, but the usual solution to this is to enroll early at a community
college. It's the way we're going to go anyway.

Dana