>>|From: Craig Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|I'll stick the Jack Daniels thanks, I don't like alchohol that tastes like
>>|sweeties.

Yeah, I'm not into sweet drinks either ... we call them fru-fru drinks. Only the girls
get those. <grin>

>>|Put it all in your mouth while it's still warm and hold it there, don't
>>|swallow and breath in through a straw for as long as you can, then hold it
>>|as long as you can.

Um, this just sounds, well, bad.

>>|Be careful though. And don't say I didn't warn you.

I think I'll stick to my bourbons/whiskeys/rums and Cokes ... though every once in a
while I like a nice Scotch on the rocks ...
McClellands is my current favorite.

Did you know that Jack Daniels mixes with just about everything??
And how about Malibu Rum ... mix that with Orange Soda, yummy. For a party drink.

OH! And our most recent concoction .... Rum, sour mix and a splash of tonic water. Bit
too sweet for me, but a definite hit.

*** We tend to party a bit over here ... big group of 30-somethings with no kids ...
and we're all into skiing(snow/water) and
boating and pub-crawling and traveling together when we aren't working. These are the
people I will miss the most ... ***

E with a K

-------
-------