> From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I had one of those in college.  We went to the grocery store,
> bought all kinds of fruits and veggies, then went into the
> basement of the house were living in, got stoned, and shot
> them at the wall.  It was awesome!
>   We had a huge fruit and veggie salad all over the floor by
> the time we were done.  Good times.
>
> Man, I miss those days...and my potato gun!  Where the hell
> did that end up?

HAHAHA! Reminds me of college. I went to Alfred University for undergrad
which is carved into the side of a hill. The gym and football fields are at
the bottom of the hill off in the distance. My freshman dorm sat on the top
of the hill with my buddies dorm room facing the gym and field. We stole
about 5 backpacks full of food from the dining hall and sat in his room
launching cheeseburgers, grapefruits, hotdogs, mac salad, etc with a 3-man
water balloon launcher!!!!!!

We then got the bright idea of launching golf balls. Well they go pretty far
when you hit them, now imagine how far they go when they are propelled by a
3-man launcher. We sent them over into the hills by Alfred State (SUNY
Alfred) which was at least a half mile away!!