In the past three years, I have been "exposed" more than I ever have in
my entire life.  I (and my wife) were shocked at how much you notice
once you're "in the loop".  There are so many people that do it that
you'd never realize, and the blatant references and subtle clues that
you notice are incredible.

Ray