I love stupid user stories!

: )

e feeling infinitely superior (for the moment!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Fleischer, Beth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 11:55 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Dumb people

oooh, now thats stupid.

My stupidest customer doesnt' come close.  Internal customer, been using
windows for at least a month or two.   His mapped drive has dropped or
something, he calls and I try and walk him through fixing it on the phone.

Me:  Ok, double click on My Computer
Him:  HUH?
Me:  Clint, just double click on My Computer.
Him:  WHAT?
Me:  OPEN UP MY COMPUTER!!!
Him:  How can i open up YOUR COMPUTER if you are on the THIRD floor and I am
down here in the lobby???