Apparently Robert Rodriguez's (the writer and director) 7-year old son
wrote it, or inspired it, or came up with parts of it, something....

I think that may explain why it's so cool to kids but lacking for adults.

-Cameron

On 6/10/05, Raymond Camden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So - if anyone here is thinking that _maybe_ Shark Boy and Lava Girl
> is worth seeing...
> 
> For you own sanity - don't do it.
> 
> I didn't expect a lot from this movie - and I wasn't disappointed. I
> actually napped a bit during the movie. My eldest son liked it quite a
> bit, which I guess makes sense, but when compared to Madagascar, this
> film isn't worth your time at all.
> 
> --
> =======================================================================
> Raymond Camden, Director of Development for Mindseye, Inc (www.mindseye.com)
> 
> Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)
> 
> Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Blog     : ray.camdenfamily.com
> Yahoo IM : cfjedimaster
> 
> "My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160468
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to