Good call!  if you're going to show The Black Hole, you gotta throw in 
Tron as well. :-)

Eric

Raymond Camden wrote:

>Thanks for the recommendation. I had heard of the film, but didn't
>know it was appropriate for kids.
>
>To totally fork this thread - I'm thinking of picking up a few
>'classics' for my kids - stuff that I think my 5 year old will get
>into....
>
>The Dark Crystal (didn't know puppets could be so cool ;)
>The Black Hole (my eldest is an astronomy buff)
>Labrynth (I know I spelled it wrong - and I know the show is a bit
>silly, but still)
>
>
>On 6/12/05, Jim Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  
>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:39 AM
>>>To: CF-Community
>>>Subject: Re: Shark-brat and Lava-poop
>>>
>>>Apparently Robert Rodriguez's (the writer and director) 7-year old son
>>>wrote it, or inspired it, or came up with parts of it, something....
>>>
>>>I think that may explain why it's so cool to kids but lacking for adults.
>>>      
>>>
>>Of course if you want incredible, intelligent animation suitable for both
>>kids and adults "Howl's Moving Castle" is in theaters now (although Disney's
>>still just hitting the art houses - it seems like they won't give any Ghilbi
>>films a wide release unless they win academy award... which this one might).
>>
>>It's very likely Mizyaki's last film and it's a hell of a way to go out.
>>
>>Jim Davis
>>    
>>



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Now there’s a better way to fax. eFax makes it possible to use your existing 
email account to send and receive faxes. Try eFax free.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=63

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160477
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to