> -----Original Message-----
> From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:59 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: Shark-brat and Lava-poop
> 
> Ah - forgot about Nihm - that should be good. I tried to watch the
> sequel last year - just because I was interested in where the story
> went (I'm anal like that), but I couldn't sit through it.

Personally I really hated "The Secret of NIHM" movie... probably because I
love the book so much.  (I'm anal like that)  ;^)

The movie added in all this magic and crap that didn't just change the book
but completely dumbed it down.

Don't want the movie... read the book!

Jim Davis





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Protect Your PC from viruses, hackers, spam and more. Buy PC-cillin with Easy 
Installation & Support 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=61

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160518
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to