By far the cheesiest - and worst - movie of all time has to be Blues Brothers 2000. It's an embarrassment on so many levels. IMHO, all copies in existence should be burned.
Greg Morphis wrote: > A friend and I were in Best Buy a couple weeks back and we were > looking through the movies. He picked one up and said "Wow, this one > is great, I haven't seen it in years". He bought the movie for around > 10 bucks I think and we went back to me and my wife's apartment to > watch it. The movie was Ice Pirates. This movie was so lame and so > cheesy I could barely stand it. He and my wife liked it, but not me. I > do have to admit, the part where they are aging super fast and you get > to see the world's largest afro is one of the funniest scenes I've > ever seen. This scene, this afro saved the movie. > So I ask, what's the most cheesy movie you've watched? > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support efficiency by 100% http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49 Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160549 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54
