> I actually applied to do some computer training this summer in Kenya.
> Not sure if the program fell through or what - but I never heard back.
> 
> It was an Extension program, and from what I hear, everyone that
> applied from Wisconsin (there were different positions) never even 
> got
> called back. Annoying as all hell. But, I know it's hard to put that
> sort of thing together.
> 
> And thanks for rewording my sentiments - I was having no luck
> explaining that the culture is not simple. ;)

If they can get the package to less that $1500 to $2000, then it may be a very 
practical system - combine that with online training etc. and watch out.

As for that extention program, it shouldn't be too hard finding out who funded 
it, that will let you know why you weren't selected.

larry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160771
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to