I found out this weekend that my tool shed is infested with Carpenter 
bees.  I had never heard of them until this weekend.  Apparently, they 
are termite-like bees that tunnel into soft wood.  I could hear 
"chomping" sounds in my shed, thought it was mice or squirrels until my 
neighbor informed me of what they were.

  have red up on them, and it seems that they are difficult to eliminate 
at this time of year, since the eggs have already been laid. I plan on 
doing the recommended spraying in the holes and tunnels that they have 
created, and was wondering how many times I am going to have to do this. 
  Google's results say once to twice to "several".

Anyone else ever had to deal with these annoying things before?

Bees are going to end this world, I swear.  Remember when you just had 
to worry about getting stung?  Now you have to worry about killer bees, 
stepping on a mud hornet nest, and having your house collapse because 
they ate your framing.  Jeez!
-- 
=================================================================
Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org
=================================================================

The information contained in this transmission (including any
attached files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the
person(s) named above. If you received this transmission in
error, please delete it from your system and notify us
immediately. If you are not an intended recipient, please note
that any use or dissemination of the information contained in this
transmission (including any attached files) and the copying,
printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at
603.433.9559.

Thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160790
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to