> Sam wrote:
> Or a President that has tough choices, like imigration and Social
> Security. Also remember when Clinton was Pres the Republicans worked
> with him even before they won control. The Dems on the other hand
> refuse to cross part lines even as a minority.

The Republicans OWN the Congress and presidency!  They shouldn't need
the Dems for *anything*.  The fact that the President can't get a UN
ambassador appointed shows how foolish his decisions are.

Mr Bush's policies have mostly failed and while there are many
Americans that "agree" with him, don't ask opinions look at the
numbers.   High pork, weak dollar, record low Army recruitment, low
American prestige, record prisoners, record low savings, etc, etc.

There's quibbles here and there but, as I said, most Americans see gas
prices and body counts up, and the dollar and American prestige down.