Yeap, it sure is. I was talking to someone a few weeks who was pointing out
some of our biggest problems is "us" We refuse to have certain things around
that would actually help us out. An example they were going on about was I
believe developing electricity from windmills along the gulf coast. How if
we did that we could bring in a ton of energy to use yet we do not do it
because "we" do not want to see those ugly things. Wish I could remember the
conversation better, but heck it has been a long day.