exactly... I can see the difference but I think it's setting a
dangerous precedent to say that we don't have to treat these people
like people...therefore we won't. And the POW analogy applies to some
extent, ie these people will presumably work against us if we let them
go, but then they should be handled with the same acountability as
POW's...

Dana