That's not Bush and the boys. It's the anti-Bush crowd that is
presenting this image. I'm not a Christian so I'm an enemy according
to you.
I think you and many like you believe it's black and white. You're
either Bible thumping and support everything Bush does or you totally
against him. You need to start thinking outside the box, you can
support some but not all of the Bush admin policies. It's OK to
agree/disagree sometimes :)