huh, our group here has the list set to automatically send mail to the
poster not to the group. We do get extravagant wants at times --
someone asked for a travel trailer -- but what the hey. I got a couple
of bags of clothing over the weekend and a box spring, which I needed
because my hyper daughter doesn't realize that once you get to be 12
jumping on the bed has consequences it doesn't when you are 3....

Our big controversy was pets... apparently someone felt strongly that
pets should only be adopted through a shelter and was threatening to
sue.

Dana