I personally think that is a silly statement.

I could make a good living right now doing nothing but COBAL.
I could make a good living right now doing nothing but Foxpro.
I could make a good living right now doing nothing but Actionscript.
I could make a good living right now doing nothing but embedded C programming.
I could make a good living right now doing nothing but HTML.

I personally don't (currently) want a job doing them.
I also don't want a job doing .net or Java.

(Of course, I find it useful as a Cold Fusion programmer to be able to
create my own tags using c++ and Java, but the other developers on my
staff can't and are fine without it)

Jerry Johnson
Cold Fusion Programmer.