No... I'm lost with the reference.  ;^)

But I agree completely - the scouring of the Shire was the most emotional
part of the books for me on a broad level.

These four, having saved the larger world in countless ways come home to put
a smack-down on a powerless wizard and his toady and it's only for that
relatively insignificant act that they're feted in their homeland.

The small, insignificant people of the world can do great things when
pressed... but it's unlikely that there fellows will understand the true
measure of their deeds when they come home.

You get a tiny, teeny sense of this in the movie when the four are sitting
the Green Dragon totally ignored by everyone else but the farmer with the
huge pumpkin is being toasted and crowded.

Jim Davis