> Mena, giving away patent information to the Chinese
> (treason), perjury.

> I'm sure there's more, but I would have to look into it,
> it's been a while since I cared about him.

> Tim

Well I wasn't aware he was accused of giving patent information to the
Chinese. (Most of our patents are frivolous anyway, so I'd hope it was
something worth the risk, as opposed to a patent for "hitting a tenis
ball with a tenis raquet while wearing a knee brace".)

http://www.around.com/patent.html

Given that there were obviously people chomping at the bit to
sue/impeach him for any reason they could scrounge up, I would expect
it either was something not worth the risk (unlikely) or more likely
not something that could be substantiated.

I didn't consider the subject he committed perjury about worthy of a
trial, much less a grand-jury investigation. It should have been
thrown out as a frivolous lawsuit and not wasted everyone's time.
(Which is why I say it's unlikely the patent thing could be
substantiated.)

I'm not familiar with Mena, but thanks for the info... I'll have to
look up that and the patent stuff...

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with