From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:11 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: GitMo (Was: speaking of)

Ok, so lets take school. How is that going to be paid? What sort of
standards are to be followed? Research shows that adequate nutrition
is critical for children to learn, how is that going to be taken care
of. Moreover, your minimalist approach will most likley help keep
people down first by making sure that the proverbial playing field is
not even, and then making sure that when people attempt to get out of
the morass of poverty etc., the  barriers are set even higher than
now.

I can go on and on - the problem is that a minimal government may be
laudible, but it throroughly squashes those who cannot afford it.

larry