I know it's going to be little consolation, but a large chunk of our
wedding pics came out blurred :|

We knew we were in for something when the photographer called and
asked if he and his boss could come over to the house to discuss the
pictures.

I felt more bad than angry.  Was hard to be angry when the
photographer was willing to do everything they could to make up for
the problem.  They offered to essentially re-create the church scenes
(paying for tux rentals, flowers, etc).  Unfortunately, we got married
in AZ (where I lived at the time, and my wife and in-laws are from),
but my relatives are from NJ and were obviously already long gone.
Most of my wife's relatives (except for parents) live in CA and were
also long gone.  So most of the church pics are just of me, my wife,
and my in-laws.  Plus, of course, we look at them and know that it's
not really our wedding :|

Dunno.  maybe hearing that similar stuff has happened to others will
help lessen the "why me?" aspect of it all :)