I agree that you can't just turn them loose or a lot of them will
fight us again, Tim. I am not sure what the proper thing to do is, but
I think that if we are talking about captivity for decades you need to
at least make sure that all of the people you do have *are* in this
category. And maybe, not imply that the ones you still have prisoner
should be hapy just cause they are eating. You know?

Dana