> Robert wrote:
> http://opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110006955

I saw that - that's hilarious!  I think he also found a cure for cancer.

Mr. Rove is simply guilty of treason.  He allowed his political
desires to get ahead of US security which shows either poor or
arrogant judgement.  In either case, he should do the honorable thing
and resign.

Ideally he'd be convicted of treason, but that'll be hard to prove as
the prosecution will have to show:

1.) Rove must have been authorized to see classified information,
2.) He must have known Ms. Plame was undercover, and,
3.) He must have known that the CIA was taking "affirmative measures"
to conceal her identity.

As to the "affirmative measures" the CIA was certainly protecting Ms.
Plame's identity.  The CIA has since prevented Ms. Plame from
commenting on incident saying that it could damage their work.