We should be so lucky. Personally I think that he'll be right up there
with Filmore or Buchannan - although in terms of idiocy, Buchannon has
the slight edge given the way he mismanaged the start of the civil
war. It was just slightly worse than how Shrub has mismanaged the Iraq
follow through.

larry