You are right, "The UN and the IAEA have said publicly that they were
limited in their search scope." However they also said there was no
evidence of WMDs.

After over two years of interrogating and or interviewing Iraqi
scientists, leaders, military etc.. you would think we might have found
something by now.  That is something that wasn't there in 1992.

You are right the UN made resolutions, and Sadam didn't adhere to them,
so then why did the US rather than the UN initiate a war in Iraq? Could
it be the UN did not find Iraq a threat worth going to war over?
Because there was no evidence of them being a true threat.

Bush wanted to war with Iraq and he didn't care if he had to go it
alone.  So he essentially did just that. Gathered up a couple of
buddies, bought off a few more and went to war regardless of
international opinion or support.

And again you bring in silly Rove like comparisons to deter from the
facts.

" I bet Iraq's invasion of Kuwait was Bush's fault as well. I bet Iraq's
mass murderers, support of terrorists and wars were all Bush's fault as
well."

Now I am just waiting for two or three hours from now when you attribute
those comments to me.

How many Iraqi terrorists have been involved in bombings or other
terrorists activities in the USA? UK? Germany? Spain?  How about
anywhere outside of Iraq?

Other than the invasion of Kuwait over a decade ago, what other
international transgression has Iraq committed? Don't forget to mention
the massacre of Kurds after the CIA promised to back the Kurds after the
Gulf War then abruptly abandoned them to fight Sadam on their own,
without the promised support. However, that is an internal not
international incident.

Sadam was a very bad and abusive leader.  He shouldn't have been in
power.  However, I do believe the US supported him throughout the
1980's.  But to go after him under the guise of a war on Terrorism and
WMDs is just wrong.  It has cost us billions of dollars, thousands of
lives and a huge loss of respect from the international community.  And
what have we gained?  We are no safer, Iraqis are no safer and the
International community is no safer.

We have given cause for thousands of Muslims to join a jihad against us
and have nothing to show for it.