Yes, Baghdad where 'militants' keep destroying everything that the US builds
up for people. Your right, it is some rebuilding where there is a group (or
more than one) dedicated to destroying any and all of the good that the US
is trying to do in Iraq. The US wants to train Iraqi police so they can
leave and what does these groups do? The massacre the police cadets. The US
wants to provide clean water and what do these groups do? They blow the
water mains. We can always blame the US for not doing enough or doing it
fast enough, but again we can not blame them in a vacuum.