Anyone here use mailenable? If so, I'm having the following problem,
and I'm hoping someone here has seen this before.

The problem involves a listserv at domain A on my box. I'm a user of
domain B, also on the box.. I believe to the list. Two others guys
also belong to the list. I can post, using a FROM of my address at
domain at domain B, which is local remember, and it works, the mail
gets sent out to all.

When one of the other guys send email, they get an error saying
relaying isn't allowed.

I'm not quite sure why it would do that. I mean, a listserv,
obviously, lets folks from N domains send email to each other, so it's
not really relaying per se. I even modified the listserv to use a FROM
of the list moderator, a local address.

Anyone else seen this?
-- 
=======================================================================
Raymond Camden, Director of Development for Mindseye, Inc (www.mindseye.com)

Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : ray.camdenfamily.com
Yahoo IM : cfjedimaster

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165608
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to