Well, then, lets take your argument to the next logical conclusion.

People with money get a fine and citation, but no arrest.
People without money (or who are assumed not to have money) are
arrested and not given that option.

I don't think I like that rule.

Again, the same rules should apply to all. If it is a serious enough
crime to arrest someone, then we should arrest all the people charged
with it. If it is not serious enough to charge adults, what makes it
serious enough to charge minors?

On 7/20/05, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Jerry wrote:
> > Yep. With an arrest on their record.
> 
> It's not a matter of "more serious" as appropriate.  Minors are
> assumed to have no income so you have to come up with a real deterrent
> for them which arrest is.
> 
> I agree with you in principle, but if not arrest what's the penalty
> assume they have no income?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165695
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to