what's the text of what he wrote in the report? Was it earlier than
his trip to Niger? Was it earlier than his article in the NYT? Could
he have received information in the meantime? Do we believe the Butler
Report? I seem to recall that Wayne, who lives there, thinks not.

All in all I'd have to say the assertion that Wilson is lying is not proven.

If you want to get nitty-gritty with this. we can, but it will have to
wait for another time as I have to have a session mano e mano with
Active Directory Users and Computers.

Dana