No.  Although they probably should be on the 'federal' highways.

This is a joke man.  I haven't really thought this all through or
anything.  It would never happen.

Here's a new fork topic.  Do you think that the federal government
should be able to withhold funds from states that don't do what the feds
tell them to?

The federal government has done this with many issues, things like the
drinking age, seat belts, educational programs.

Tim