The speed is good. The interface itself is slower than I would like,
but the image searches and gallery displays are fast enough to offset
that.

Q: How do I get to my lightbox other than going to the portfolio, then
searching, then clicking my lightbox. It took a while to get back to
it.
Q: how do I move something from my lightbox to my shopping cart?
Q: How do I buy something?