Oh.

Basically, my office window faces an apartment where this pretty hot
chicky lives.  She likes to change, try on clothing, etc etc, with the
shades wide open.  I have even been caught looking by her before, but it
doesn't seem to phase her.  She made a feeble attempt to hide for a few
days, then back to normal.

It's quite nice.  :)  She's called gym girl since she comes home every
day at 2 and heads to the gym around 3.  (After changing into her gym
clothes, BTW.)