We still want pictures damn it

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 10:44 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Personal Assistant update

Oh.

Basically, my office window faces an apartment where this pretty hot
chicky lives.  She likes to change, try on clothing, etc etc, with the
shades wide open.  I have even been caught looking by her before, but it

doesn't seem to phase her.  She made a feeble attempt to hide for a few
days, then back to normal.

It's quite nice.  :)  She's called gym girl since she comes home every
day at 2 and heads to the gym around 3.  (After changing into her gym
clothes, BTW.)